Start your business in Algeria or in Libya
We will assist you in creating or establishing your company in Algeria and Libya, as we did guide foreign businesses to establish their branches and subsidiaries in Algeria and Libya.
To set up a business in Algeria, a foreign company has the choice between several forms of companies. Depending on its expansion strategy, foreign businesses can also establish their presence in Algeria through other legal entities such as branches or subsidiaries.
Other forms of establishment constitute fixed places of business or permanent establishments as defined by national law and conventional law such as.
Foreign companies can choose between the following types of companies:
- A joint-stock corporation (SPA) ;
- A Limited Liability Company (SARL),
- A single-shareholder limited liability company (EURL),
- A limited partnership (SCS),
- A joint-venture.
Other forms of installation
A-branch and subsidiary
– The branch,
– The subsidiary.
B-Installations representing permanent establishments as defined by domestic law and tax agreements signed by Algeria
The fixed business establishments considered as taxable permanent establishments are as follows:
– the handling office or place of business,
– Sales offices and stores,
– the factory and the workshop,
– mines, quarries and other places of extraction of natural resources,
– building sites and assembly lines.