Presentation of our service : regulatory compliance and due diligence
Compliance can be an extremely complex issue regarding how rapidly rules and regulations change.
With years of experience in crime due diligence and regulatory and criminal investigations, lawyers at Fares group will assist you in developing a compliance program in-line with the Algerian and Libyan regulations, and ensuring an audit of your company management processes.
The lack of regulatory compliance undermines the company in its daily management and strategy, it makes it subject to adjustments by the competent authorities, or claims by third parties or co-contractors.
Apart from the financial and economic consequences and the impact on the reputation of the company, the lack of conformity can hinder the flow of activities and cause losses of market share.
Legal services we provide in issues regarding regulatory compliance and due diligence :
- Supporting companies in mapping the company’s major risks consolidated throughout the company;
- Ensuring a continuous legal audit and tailor a training program for your staff ;
- Designing and rolling out an effective and appropriate compliance program :
- Ethical charter,
- Code of conduct,
- Due diligence process for third parties,
- Professional whistleblowing system,
- Internal investigation procedure,
- Patronage and sponsorship process,
- Conflicts of interest procedure,
- Undergoing an audit of your company management processes (human resources, contractual management, intellectual property, etc.) based on a risk management approach ;
- Designing and implement a selection and management procedure related to sales advisors.
“I would highly recommend Fares Group Law Firm. Very professional people. »
P.R. FALCO, Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale S.r.l – Italy
“We enjoyed working with our firm, and thank you once again for the services provided. »
Pauline ZEMMERMAN, General Manager, KLAXIOUS – Switzerland
“it’s important to have a liable partner. we woked with Fares Group and I am sure we will work with them again.”
Salvatore AlOISIO, head of project management, ABB – Italy