Presentation of our service : Public Contracts
Our expertise dealing with public contracts in Algeria and Libya, we assist you during the awarding of contracts, implementation of works and litigation.
With over our 15 years of experience, we developed ground based expetise that allows us to understand the risks that undergo dealing with public institutions. Our goal is to structure contracting strategies which fit our clients’ commercial and financial stratigies.
Fares Legal is a full-business firm that can be at your side every step of the way.
Our services include advising on joint ventures, project structures, performing legal due diligence, risk allocation and reviewing all aspects of business operations.
We assist and advice companies and public bodies in :
At the stage of awarding of public contracts
- Public procurement ;
- Public works concessions in infrastructure and public services ;
- Partnership contracts ;
- Agreements on the public domain ;
- Project management ;
- Validation of the draft consultation document.
- At the implementation phase.
Acceptance of works :
- Drafting claims memorandums ;
- Procedure for termination of contracts.
At the litigation stage :
- Precontractual and contractual interlocutory procedure ;
- Application for the annulment of the contested administrative decision ;
- Compensatory remedy.
“I would highly recommend Fares Group Law Firm. Very professional people. »
P.R. FALCO, Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale S.r.l – Italy
“We enjoyed working with our firm, and thank you once again for the services provided. »
Pauline ZEMMERMAN, General Manager, KLAXIOUS – Switzerland
“it’s important to have a liable partner. we woked with Fares Group and I am sure we will work with them again.”
Salvatore AlOISIO, head of project management, ABB – Italy