Fares group lawyers have extensive knowledge on the full range of legal issues connected to engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) projects.
Our specialists defend your claims and handle your disputes and contractual issues in Algeria and Libya.
Our law firm has developed a solid expertise specific to the Algerian and Libyan markets, our lawyers excel in drafting and negotiating engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and building contracts for a diverse range of clients in a variety of industry fields.
The legal services we cover include:
- Defending claims for suppliers, contractors and owners ;
- Negotiating, reviewing, analysing and drafting engineering and construction contracts accompanying all modes of implementation of projects including :
- Design-build contract;
- Design-Build-Operate contract;
- Building lease;
- Administrative emphyteutic lease;
- Procurement documents;
- Transactional protocol agreements;
- Ensuring continuous monitoring of the proposed operation, including at the time of the operations prior to acceptance of the completed work;
- Assessing and managing economic, legal and technical risks ;
- Tailoring legal solutions to avoid dispute ;
- Defining environmental constraints prior to the launch of the project’s inception ;
- Assisting with preparing bids in response to calls for tenders/PPP.
At the project implementation stage, we intervene in
- Acquisition of the necessary official authorisations;
- Handling the relationship with the relevant public services, etc…
Litigation linked to project implementation :
- Litigation concerning public utility declarations,
- Disputes related to administrative authorizations,
- Disputes on responsibility,
- Claims over defective work,
- Engineering claims
- Workplace injury claims,
- Change order requests,
- Costs overruns claims,
- Bonds and liquidated damages claims,
- Architectural or engineering wrongdoings
- Industrial design litigation,
- Construction and contract litigation,
- Tender litigation.
Insurance and liability matters :
- Builders’ risk insurance,
- Errors and omissions coverage,
- Professional liability insurance.
- Regulatory planning and municipal approvals ;
Whatever your needs are in this complex legal field, Fars group’s law firm will be here to deal with it.
“I would highly recommend Fares Group Law Firm. Very professional people. »
P.R. FALCO, Menarini Farmaceutica Internazionale S.r.l – Italy
“We enjoyed working with our firm, and thank you once again for the services provided. »
Pauline ZEMMERMAN, General Manager, KLAXIOUS – Switzerland
“it’s important to have a liable partner. we woked with Fares Group and I am sure we will work with them again.”
Salvatore AlOISIO, head of project management, ABB – Italy